Industrial mechanics Specialist in industrial engineering
Industrial mechanics are the experts when it comes to the construction, maintenance, repair and operation of machines and production plants – in almost all industrial sectors.
• Machining workpieces by machining
• Soldering, fusion welding
• Programming of numerically controlled machine tools
• Mounting and disassembling devices and systems
• Manufacture of components and groups by linking different manufacturing processes
• Check and adjust functions; Commissioning of devices and systems
• Determine, isolate and correct errors and faults on mechanical and
• In addition to the professional qualification, initiative and willingness to make decisions, independent thinking and acting in the team are at least equally important for this profession.