Name and address of the person responsible
The person responsible for the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is the following:
Gebrüder Kempf GmbH
Dipl.-Ing. Wilhelm Kempf
Dipl.-Wirt. Ing. Erwin Machleid
Phone: +49 6654 96 11 0
Name and address of the Data Protection Supervisor
The data protection officer of the controller is:
Phone: +49 661 29 69 80 90
I. General information on data processing
1. Scope of processing of personal data
In principle, we only collect and use personal data of our users to the extent necessary for the provision of a functional website as well as our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies in cases where prior consent is not possible for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal regulations.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Article 6(1) lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Article 6(1) of the Lit. b GDPR as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Article 6(1) of the lit. c GDPR as legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6(1) of the Lit. d GDPR as legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the first interest, Article 6(1) of the lit shall serve as the purpose of Article 6(1) of the f GDPR as the legal basis for processing.
3. Data erasure and storage time
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is no longer necessary. Storage may also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. The data shall also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the above-mentioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion of a contract or a fulfilment of the contract.
II. Provision of the website and creation of log files
1. Description and scope of data processing
Every time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data are collected:
Information about the browser type and version used
The user’s operating system
The user’s Internet service provider
The user’s IP address
Date and time of access
Websites from which the user’s system enters our website
Websites accessed by the user’s system via our website
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data will not be stored together with other personal data of the user.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Art. f GDPR.
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary in order to enable the delivery of the website to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the IP address of the user must be stored for the duration of the session.
The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data serves us to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
In these purposes lies also our legitimate interest in the data processing according to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of their collection. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session is finished.
In case of storage of the data in log files, this is the case after at least seven days. Further storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. There is therefore no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Art. f GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analysis purposes is, in the event of the user’s consent in this respect, Art. a GDPR.
The user data collected by technically necessary cookies is not used for the creation of user profiles.
In these purposes, our legitimate interest lies in the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. f GDPR.
On our website it is possible to contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the personal data of the user transmitted with the e-mail will be stored.
In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data is used exclusively for the processing of the conversation.
The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Article 6(1) lit. f GDPR. If the e-mail contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing shall be Article 6(1) lit. b GDPR.
. Purpose of data processing
The processing of personal data in case of contact by e-mail serves us solely for the processing of the contact, and this also has the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of their collection. For the personal data sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user is terminated. The conversation ends if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified.
The user has the possibility to withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot continue.
All personal data stored during the contact will be deleted in this case.
If personal data is processed by you, you are a data controller in the normal GDPR and you have the following rights over the controller:
You may request confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can request information from the controller for the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data that are processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or is still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information is not possible, criteria for determining the retention period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal with a supervisory authority;
(7) any available information on the origin of the data where the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22(1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information on the logic involved, as well as the scope and intended impact of a such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information on whether the personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees under Article 46 GDPR in connection with the transmission.
You have a right to rectification and/or completion to the controller if the personal data processed concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. The person responsible shall make the correction without delay. Among the following
You may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 sec. 1 GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may only be used with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of a other natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
4.1 Obligation to delete
You may request that the personal data concerning you be deleted immediately, and the controller is obliged to delete this data immediately, provided that one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent, which is the basis for the processing in accordance with Art. a or Art. a GDPR and there is no other legal basis for processing.
(3) You object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 sec. 1 GDPR and there are no primary legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 sec. 2 GDPR.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been unlawfully processed.
(5) The erasure of personal data concerning you is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you have been collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Article 8(1) GDPR.
4.2 Information to third parties
If the controller has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to delete it in accordance with Article 17(1) GDPR, he shall take appropriate measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, also of a technical nature in order to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you, as a data subject, have requested that you, as a data subject, delete all links to such personal data or to copies or replications of the requested personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist to the extent that the processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation requiring the processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of public violence delegated to the person responsible;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health, in accordance with Article 9(2) lit. h and i and Article 9(3) GDPR;
(4) for archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) GDPR, insofar as the law referred to in section (a) is likely to achieve the objectives of such processing. impossibly or seriously impaired, or
(5) for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance by the controller to whom the personal data has been provided, provided that:
(1) processing on consent in accordance with Art. a GDPR or Art. a GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Art. b GDPR is based and
(2) the processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data concerning you are transferred directly by one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data portability shall not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or carried out in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to oppose the processing of personal data concerning you at any time, which is based on Article 6(1) lit. e or f GDPR to appeal; this shall also apply to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you, unless he can prove compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the purpose of the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection in connection with the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. You can send the revocation by e-mail to the person responsible.
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that has legal effect on you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller;
(2) is permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject and such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or
(3) with your express consent.
However, such decisions may not be based on specific categories of personal data under Article 9(1) GDPR, unless Article 9(2) lit. a or g and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the controller shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right to the intervention of a person on the part of the controller, to statement of one’s own position and on the challenge of the decision.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, place of employment or place of the alleged breach if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 GDPR.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the requests you send to us as a site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address bar of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock icon in your browser line.
If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us cannot be read by third parties.
VII. Matomo (formerly Piwik)
This website uses the open source web analysis service Matomo. Matomo uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. For this purpose, the information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is stored on our server. The IP address is anonymized before storage.
The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website will not be passed on to third parties. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to the full extent.
If you do not agree with the storage and use of your data, you can deactivate the storage and use here. In this case, an opt-out cookie is stored in your browser, which prevents Matomo from storing usage data. Deleting your cookies will also result in the Matomo opt-out cookie being deleted. The opt-out must be reactivated when you visit our site again.